NEBOSH WORKING WITH WELLBEING
NEBOSH Working with Wellbeing is a great course for you if you are looking to have a positive influence on wellbeing in your workplace.
Investing in good wellbeing will bring benefits to your business as well as your workforce.
NEBOSH Working with Wellbeing is a course that helps to improve good wellbeing in the workplace and this is turn can:
- Reduce staff turnover
- Reduce sickness absence
- Reduce accidents and injuries
- Increase employee satisfaction and engagement
- Increase productivity.
Who Should Attend?
The NEBOSH Working with Wellbeing course is developed particularly for HR specialists, Health and Safety professionals and those with people management responsibilities.
This one-day qualification has a minimum of 6 hours study with a recommendation of 1 hour for the assessment.
The assessment checks your understanding and ability to apply what you have learnt to your workplace.
First you will review the strengths and weaknesses in relation to each area of wellbeing within your workplace. Then you will produce a wellbeing intervention plan for your workplace, explaining how its effectiveness will be evaluated.
You will receive your results within 24 working days of sitting the assessments. Once you have achieved a pass a qualification parchment will be issued. This is normally within 20 working days of the confirmation of the successful unit.
The NEBOSH Working with Wellbeing course consists of 3 elements:
Element 1: Foundations of wellbeing
- What wellbeing is and why it matters
Element 2: The branches of wellbeing; benefits and what this means in practice
- How wellbeing can be improved
Element 3: Interventions in the workplace
- How to use interventions to improve wellbeing in the workplace
There are no entry requirements for this qualification.
It is important that learners have a suitable standard of English language so they can understand and articulate the concepts contained in the syllabus. NEBOSH recommends that learners undertaking this qualification should reach a minimum standard of English equivalent to an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 5.0 or higher in IELTS tests.
Read more about language requirements for NEBOSH qualifications.
Courses for further study and progression:
- NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work Award
- NEBOSH Environmental Awareness at Work Qualification
- NEBOSH HSE Introduction to Incident Investigation
- NEBOSH HSE Award in Managing Risks and Risk Assessment at Work
- IOSH Managing Safely
- NASP / IASP Advance Diploma in OSH
Alternatively, you may wish to progress on to a Certificate-level qualification, such as
- NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Process Safety Management
Please Contact Us For a Quotation.