ISO 45001:2018 Auditor / Lead Auditor Training
This comprehensive course provides hands-on training to ensure that each participant thoroughly understands the role and acquires the requisite expertise needed or required to perform the audit effectively. The training program, conducted by ACE experienced instructors, helps in increasing the participants’ awareness with regards to both the national and international norms and regulations relating to Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) requirements.
Why This ?
- Understand the primary differences between ISO 45001 and OHSAS 18001
- Increases your awareness on improving the efficiency of internal operations and the quality of manufacturing processes
- Improves safety practices of all affected by the organisation’s activities
- Transforms your operations from detection mode to prevention mode
This Course is Suitable For?
- This course is ideal for Top Management, OH&S Managers and Officers, Safety Auditors, Management System Professionals and Consultants, Personnel in Charge for updating legal requirements and also anyone interested in OH&S management systems.
Duration : 5 days
Is the Qualification Recognized ?
CQI & IRCA Certified courses are recognized as an industry leader and CQI & IRCA endorsement
Written examination (Closed book) will be conducted at the end of the course. Participants who score 70% and above in both the continuous assessment and written examination will be issued a Certificate of Achievement, while the others will be issued a Certificate of Attendance.
Delegates are awarded the Certificate on successful completion
- Management systems – What and why, including the HLS
- What is an audit and why are they necessary?
- Risk based thinking process
- ISO 45001:2018 purpose and requirements from an auditing perspective.
- How to plan & conduct audits
- Audit communication
- Value added audit reporting and follow-up
Have prior knowledge and understanding of OH&S Management System – ISO 45001:2018 will be an added advantage. Gaps in knowledge will not be covered during this course.
Please Contact Us For a Quotation.