Qualifi Level 7 International Diploma In Occupational Health and Safety Management
Qualifi Level 7 Int Dip in OHSM is a RQF Level 7 qualification regulated by ofQual, UK. Being an international safety diploma, this qualification is in high demand and accepted in all countries.
- Holders of this qualification can apply for GRAD IOSH status with IOSH
- Holders of this qualification can apply for TSP status with BCSP
- CMIOSH aspirants can also study this course as part of their CPD
- This qualification offers 60 credits upon successful completion of the course
- Learners can apply for Post Graduate degrees in occupational health and safety in UK universities
To study this qualification you must meet one of the following:
- A minimum of a Level 5/6 qual in a ESC course or related sector (or)
- Bachelor’s in engineering degree (or)
- Master’s in engineering degree (or)
- A minimum of 3 years’ managerial work experience which demonstrates current and relevant industry knowledge (or)
- NVQ Diploma Level 5/6 (or)*
- European Safety Council’s Int Diploma in HSE endorsed by Qualifi (or)
- NEBOSH International Diploma (or)
- Submit your updated CV and qualifications for ESC to evaluate your eligibility for admission
18 months duration is available to complete this qualification. Learners usually complete this course in a period of 6 months.
Upon registration to the course, the learners will receive the unit documents from the assessor via email.
Each unit has several questions. Learners can start with any unit. Learners can prepare the answers for the questions through online research, apply their work experience knowledge, refer to journals etc.
Learners should send the completed unit document to the assessor for evaluation.
Assessor will provide feedback to the learner and learner has to revise the answer and resubmit the unit documents.
Upon meeting the assessment criteria, learner unit is approved.
The interaction between assessor and learner via feedback is well documented and highly useful in improving the learning curve of the registered learner. It should be noted that Qualifi has a strict policy towards ensuring the integrity of the learner work. This is done by applying plagiarism checks to the learner submitted work and approving after meeting the uniqueness standard set by the quality team.
The learning outcomes of this international safety diploma is to evaluate the implementation of occupational health and safety management systems, analyze the various risk assessment techniques, measure the performance and check the effectiveness of safety culture.
It also assesses the learner’s competence in the areas of sustainability, globalization and digitalization in occupational health and safety.
Mode of Study
Qualifi Level 7 Int Dip in OHSM is delivered by European Safety Council (ESC) directly. The course is delivered online and provides valuable tutor feedback in completing the 4 units in this course. ACE Training and Consulting are course advisors for this qualification. Enroll with ACE Training and Consulting today to achieve this sought after qualification.
Qualifi Level 7 IDIP in OHSM consists of 4 units. The 4 units are given below. Each unit has 15 credits. There are 60 credits awarded for this qualification. Below is the course structure with unit code and unit titles.
Unit 701: Management-Driven, Risk-Based Safety Management Systems
Unit 702: Globalization, Sustainability and Safety Culture Performance
Unit 703: Digitalization and Incident Investigation
Unit 724: Development as a Strategic Manager.
This course is fully regulated by Ofqual UK.
Follow the below link to search for the course in ofQual registry
Delegates are awarded the Certificate on successful completion
Please Contact Us For a Quotation.