Basic Plus from Medic First Aid
The Basic Plus course is aimed to give learners orientation on the principles of saving lives, to help promote recovery and to prevent further worsening of the condition of the casualty.
The Basic Plus course gives learners deeper understanding about how to treat the casualty by applying the proper procedures and prevent the condition of the casualty from worsening.
Anyone who needs to understand the basics of first aid. Anyone who wants to assist casualties after an incident. Anyone who wants to save lives!!!
What does this course cover?
What is first aid
Aims of first aid
Responsibilities of first aid provider
Basic AED Operation
Control of External Bleeding
Head, Neck or Back Injury
Swollen, Painful, Deformed Limb
Warning Signs of Sudden Illness
Stroke & Seizures
Breathing difficulty, shortness of breath
Severe Allergic Reaction
Heat Exhaustion, Heat Stroke, Hypothermia, Frostbite
Once you have achieved a pass, a qualification certificate having a validity of 2 years will be issued within 5 working days.
Further study & progression
If this is your first safety course, then you may be interested in taking other international qualifications, such as
- HABC Level 3 Emergency First Aid at Work
- HABC Level 2 Pediatric First Aid
- Pediatric Plus from Medic First Aid
- Advance Diploma in Health, Safety and Environment
- IOSH Managing Safely
- NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work Award
- NEBOSH Working with Wellbeing
- NEBOSH Environmental Awareness at Work Qualification
- NEBOSH HSE Introduction to Incident Investigation
- NEBOSH HSE Award in Managing Risks and Risk Assessment at Work
- NASP / IASP Advance Diploma in OSH
Please Contact Us For a Quotation.