EnMS Auditor / Lead Auditor – ISO 50001:2011 Training
- The aim of this course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of Energy Management System (EnMS) against ISO 50001, All references to ISO standards are to the current versions.
Why This ?
- To refresh/review the structure & requirements of ISO 50001 • To enable delegates understand Key concepts in Energy Management System auditing • To impart/enhance auditing skills • To enable the delegates to plan, conduct & manage EnMS lead audits in accordance with the principles & guidance of ISO 50001:2011 • Manage Energy risks and hazards effectively • Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management • Access the latest internal auditor techniques and identify appropriate use. .
This Course is Suitable For?
- Auditors or Energy System Managers who need to audit an EnMS against ISO 50001 requirements and want a formal, widely recognised IRCA qualification.
Duration : 5 days
Is the Qualification Recognized ?
CQI & IRCA Certified courses are recognized as an industry leader and CQI & IRCA endorsement
Written examination (Closed book) will be conducted at the end of the course. Participants who score 70% and above in both the continuous assessment and written examination will be issued a Certificate of Achievement, while the others will be issued a Certificate of Attendance.
On successful completion of the course, a certificate will be issued to the participant. The certificate is valid for three years for the purpose of auditor certification by IRCA.
- ISMS – Why & What?
- ISMS – Risk Assessment
- ISMS – Purpose & Requirements
- ISMS – Why & what is an Audit?
- ISMS – Planning an Audit
- ISMS – Conducting an Audit
- ISMS – Reporting & Follow up
-The course is designed for experienced food safety professionals. All delegates should have reasonably good understanding on safety principles & concepts and basic requirements of ISO 27001:2013 & QMS audit process.
-Knowledge of English is essential.
Please Contact Us For a Quotation.