National Association of Safety Professional
Introduction to the Course
This course is specifically designed for Safety managers and safety engineers who are responsible of preparing and implementing safety and health programs at their work, who carry accident investigation and analysis, and who are responsible of carrying out risk assessment and job hazard analysis for all activities in the workplace.
Who to attend
- Safety Officers, Supervisors, and Safety Managers
- Environmental Protection Personnel
- Construction and plant Engineers
Duration – 5 Days
- The course is designed to provide participants with the required skills and knowledge to prepare and implement safety and health programs (Safety and Health Plans) at their work.
- To provide participants with the necessary skills to conduct accident investigation and analysis.
- To carry out risk assessment and other risk management techniques (HAZOP, Fault Tree, etc.)
- To prepare and implement Emergency plans and procedures.
- orkplace Inspection and Hazard identification and control.
- Proper Training Programs.
- Regulatory Compliance
- Understanding Safety
- Safety & Health Programs
- Emergency Preparedness
- Accidents Reporting and Investigation
- Risk Assessment
- Safety Auditing and Inspection
- Confined Space Entry
- Electrical Safety
- Lockout Tagout
- Machine Guarding
- Materials Handling
- Egress / Fire Safety
- Walking/Working Surfaces
- Scaffolding Safety
- Fall Protection
- Welding / Cutting / Brazing
On successful completion of the course, delegates will receive a certificate from NASP USA.
The course can be held on the client’s premises and delivered specifically for their employees. In addition to this, the course is held at various locations in the UK, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain, India and the Philippines.
Please contact us for a quotation