SCAFFOLD COMPETENT PERSON (STI) COURSE
The Scaffold Training Institute is a worldwide leader in providing scaffold training programs. Scaffold Training Institute programs have been used to train thousands of workers around the world since 1991. This training course will provide participants with the essential knowledge and skills to become scaffold competent persons as requested by OSHA.
Who to Attend
- Construction Forman & Supervisors
- Scaffold Technician/Inspectors
- Construction Engineers
- Safety Engineers, Supervisors and Officers
Duration – 5 Days (participants have to sit for an exam on the fifth day of the training.)
- General Safety requirements of Scaffolds (OSHA Standard)
- Erection and dismantling of Frame Scaffold.
- Erection and Dismantling of Tube & Clamps Scaffolds.
- Erection and Dismantling of System Scaffold (Cuplock).
- Mobile Scaffolds
- Suspended Scaffolds
- Inspection of all types of Scaffolds
- Calculating Scaffold Loads
- OSHA Scaffold Standards
The course can be held on the client’s premises and delivered specifically for their employees. In addition to this, the course is held at various locations in the UK, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain, India and the Philippines.
Please contact us for a quotation