This course aims to develop the core management skills you need to effectively supervise scaffolding operations.
Duration – 5 Days
The Scaffolding Supervisors course covers:
- Health and Safety including Safety Guidance Note 4 (SG4)
- Regulations and approved Codes of Practice
- Scaffolding terminology
- Construction regulations and recommendations of basic scaffolds
- Practical inspection of scaffolds
- Improved supervision of safety compliance
- Reporting and RIDDOR
- Manual handling
- Risk assessments and method statements
- Basic estimating
- Communication skills
- The Construction Industry Scaffolders’ Record Scheme
Successful delegates will receive a Scaffolding Supervisors certificate.
The course can be held on the client’s premises and delivered specifically for their employees. In addition to this, the course is held at various locations in the UK, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain, India and the Philippines.
Please contact us for a quotation