ISMS Auditor / Lead Auditor – ISO 27001:2013 Training
- The aim of this course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of Information Security Management Systems against ISO 27001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021, as applicable.
Why This ?
- Those intending to acquire the competence to audit a whole ISO 27001-based Information Security Management system, either as a third or second-party auditor. Course is also useful for those participants, who are in the field of Information Security Management, IT & ITES Operations and have intentions to protect their organization system network and conformance to Information Security Management System.
This Course is Suitable For?
- Information Security Management, IT & ITES Operations and have intentions to protect their organization system network and conformance to Information Security Management System.
Duration : 5 days
Is the Qualification Recognized ?
CQI & IRCA Certified courses are recognized as an industry leader and CQI & IRCA endorsement
Written examination (Closed book) will be conducted at the end of the course. Participants who score 70% and above in both the continuous assessment and written examination will be issued a Certificate of Achievement, while the others will be issued a Certificate of Attendance.
On successful completion of the course, a certificate will be issued to the participant. The certificate is valid for three years for the purpose of auditor certification by IRCA.
- ISMS – Why & What?
- ISMS – Risk Assessment
- ISMS – Purpose & Requirements
- ISMS – Why & what is an Audit?
- ISMS – Planning an Audit
- ISMS – Conducting an Audit
- ISMS – Reporting & Follow up
-The course is designed for experienced food safety professionals. All delegates should have reasonably good understanding on safety principles & concepts and basic requirements of ISO 27001:2013 & QMS audit process.
-Knowledge of English is essential.
Please Contact Us For a Quotation.