NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
Who should take the NEBOSH International General Certificate?
Managers, supervisors and employees throughout the world take the NEBOSH International General Certificate because it gives them the skills and know-how to fulfil their health and safety responsibilities in any country and in any kind of organisation.
The NEBOSH International General Certificate is also suitable for those embarking on a career in health and safety, providing a sound basis for progression on to the NEBOSH International Diploma. No previous health and safety knowledge is required.
Duration – 10 Days
IGC 1: MANAGEMENT OF INTERNATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY
- Element 1: Foundation in Health and Safety
- Element 2: Health & Safety Management Systems – Policy
- Element 3: Health & Safety Management Systems – Organising
- Element 4: Health & Safety Management Systems – Planning
- Element 5: Health & Safety Management Systems – Measuring, Review & Audit
IGC 2: CONTROL OF INTERNATIONAL WORKPLACE HAZARDS
- Element 1: Workplace Hazards & Risk Control
- Element 2: Transport Hazards & Risk Control
- Element 3: Musculoskeletal Hazards & Risk Control
- Element 4: Work Equipment Hazards & Risk Control
- Element 5: Electrical Safety
- Element 6: Fire Safety
- Element 7: Chemical & Biological Health Hazards & Risk Control
- Element 8: Physical & Psychological Health Hazards & Risk Control
Candidates are assessed with written examinations for each of the two taught units. A unit certificate is issued denoting successful achievement of each unit. A Certificate award parchment is issued on completion of the two units and the practical assessment.
The practical assessment is carried out in a delegate’s own workplace, or a workplace they can gain access to.
The NEBOSH International Certificate is accepted by IOSH – the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health – in meeting the academic requirements for Technician Membership of IOSH (Tech IOSH). It is also accepted by The International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM) for associate membership.
The course can be held on the client’s premises and delivered specifically for their employees. In addition to this, the course is held at various locations in the UK, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain, Hyderabad, Abu dhabi , dubai , UAE India and the Philippines.
Nebosh IGC Training in Hyderabad, Nebosh iGC Training in Abu Dhabi ,Nebosh IGC Training in dubai, Nebosh IGC Training in UAE
Further Details and Upcoming batches please do contact:+91-7799924242 for UAE +971 508191887
Please contact us for a quotation