Certified Safety Manager (CSM) Training In Hyderabad
This Safety Manager Certification is an indication to employers, potential employers, regulatory agencies, and the courts that you have the knowledge, skills, and abilities equivalent to a level of proficiency expected of a professional who is capable of working with little or no supervision while managing the safety programs, policies, and procedures common to business and industry
The student will take a comprehensive online exam for this course. You must score 80% to receive certification. You have three opportunities to pass each exam.
Certified Safety Manager (CSM) Certification will allow you to do the following:
Authorization of the CSM
Changing Safety Behavior
Confined Space Entry
Hazard Communication (GHS)
OSHA Inspections and Penalties
PPE (hand, eye, foot protection)
Preventing Workplace Violence
Record Keeping (not for international students)
Slips, Trips and Falls
- NASP 10 hour Course for General Industry
- NASP 30 hour Course for General Industry
- NASP 10 hour Course for Construction
- NASP 30 hour Course for Construction
- Occupational Safety and Health Diploma – (any six of our Awareness Topics)
- Occupational Safety and Health Advanced Diploma – (any twelve of our Awareness Topics)
- Occupational Safety and Health Supervisor Diploma – (any eighteen of our Awareness Topics)
NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety.
NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil & Gas Operational Safety.
NEBOSH International Fire Safety and Risk Management.
NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Safety & Health.
ACE Training and Consulting
2nd Floor, a Block, Synosoft Building,, Lakdikapul, Hyderabad, Telangana 500004