10 Hours Construction Safety
Introduction to the Course
The OSHA 10 Hour Construction Industry Outreach Training Program is intended to provide an entry level construction worker’s general awareness on recognizing and preventing hazards on a construction site.
Who should attend this Course
Entry Level Construction Workers
Duration – 10 hours
- Module 1: Introduction to OSHA and the OSH Act
- Module 2: General safety and Health Provisions
- Module 3A: Health Hazards: Hazard Communication
- Module 3B: Health Hazards: Hazardous Materials
- Module 4: Cranes and Rigging
- Module 5: Focus Four: Electrical Safety
- Module 6: Struck-By and Caught in Between
- Module 7: Fall Protection
- Module 8: Personal Protective Equipment
- Module 9: Hand and Power Tools
- Module 10: Scaffolds
- Module 11: Stairways and Ladders
At the end of each module, you will be given a 10 question module quiz. You must score at least 70% on each module quiz to move forward in the course. You will be given up to three opportunities to pass each module quiz. Failure to successfully pass the quiz will result in being disqualified for your Outreach training.
Once you have successfully completed all of the modules, you must pass a final exam to receive full credit for the course. The exam is 20 questions long and will test your knowledge on information covered throughout the course. You must make a score of at least 70% to pass this course. You will be given up to three opportunities to pass the final exam.
A temporary printable certificate will be made available immediately upon successful completion of course.
The course can be held on the client’s premises and delivered specifically for their employees. In addition to this, the course is held at various locations in the UK, Ruwais, United Arab Emirates, Al Ain, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Hyderabad, India and the Philippines.
Please contact us for a quotation